News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Gordon,

I believe 4 members of the Luftwaffe Ingenieurlorps earned this award. 3 Stabingenieurs and a Generalingenieur. Are they covered?

Bill

That many won the RK des KvK? I had no idea. Were all of them with swords?

Gordon,

I believe 4 members of the Luftwaffe Ingenieurlorps earned this award. 3 Stabingenieurs and a Generalingenieur. Are they covered?

Bill

Bill,

Yes, all of the winners of the RK des KVK are covered, most with photos. In the case of some very late war awards where all we had to go on was a newspaper announcement it hasn't been possible to locate photos but we'll keep searching and if any additional info crops up I'll post it on GMIC. Of the 457 pages, 230 are n the various grades of the award, and 227 on the Knight's Cross winners.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gordon,

Will the book mention any details on:

Ingenieur (Flugzeugbau) Friedrich Weber 01.09.1944 RK KVK mS ?

And what is the exact title or ISBN of the book?

Thank you.

Hans Mcilveen

Yes, we have a listing for Weber but sadly no photo. The books title should be "The War Merit Cross" but as yet I don't have the ISBN number