News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Me-163 Pilots Flight Gear

Hello, here are 2 pics taken from the Wings Aviation Collection, titled ME163 Komet video. One is of Rudi Opitz in the cockpit. The 2nd pic shows a soldier in the cockpit, he is referanced as a T- stuff personel. Can anyone identify his collar tab? Mike this video has a 5 second view of a pilot climbing the ladder into the cockpit. It might be the source for some of the pics you have shown. Best, BIll

Edited by Bill Bourque

I stand (actually sit) corrected. That's what I get for being too lazy to look it up!

Erich

No correction. You were actually right. He is an Administrative Techinician. :cheers:

I love admin stuff so much that I did not have to look this one up(Scary huh?!), but there is something that I want to double check... I think that there is another possibility on the nebenfarbe.

Paul

Hi there all!

I'm new to this forum being invited into this conversation by my friend PaulR who wanted me to post a few pictures of the LW tech/admin tunic you see in the wartime photos.

This tunic is a first model blouse which has been tailored a bit.

You dont see too many of these tunics around.

Cheers, :cheers:

Steve

No correction. You were actually right. He is an Administrative Techinician. :cheers:

I love admin stuff so much that I did not have to look this one up(Scary huh?!), but there is something that I want to double check... I think that there is another possibility on the nebenfarbe.

Paul

Hi there all!

I'm new to this forum being invited into this conversation by my friend PaulR who wanted me to post a few pictures of the LW tech/admin tunic you see in the wartime photos.

This tunic is a first model blouse which has been tailored a bit.

You dont see too many of these tunics around.

Cheers, :cheers:

Steve