News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of Bravery

Order of Bravery (Orden za Hrabrost)

1 Class with 3 Types

1 - Soviet Production

2.1 - Yugoslavian ZIN - Numbered

2.2 - Yugoslavian IKOM - Numbered

2.3 - Yugoslavian IKOM - Unnumbered

Order of Bravery Type I, WWII issued, Soviet production

post-523-1184251639.jpg

Order of Bravery Type II

post-523-1184251879.jpg

Order of Bravery Type III, IKOM unumbered (late issue)

post-523-1184251951.jpg

Edited by Soviet

• 2 months later...

Order of Bravery Type III, unumbered (late issue)

This one's very interesting. Never saw an unnumbered order for bravery before and I collect these for about 7 years and I have at least 10 pieces of all types in my collection.

Do you perhaps know if it was issued or is it some kind of an unfinished leftover?

This one's very interesting. Never saw an unnumbered order for bravery before and I collect these for about 7 years and I have at least 10 pieces of all types in my collection.

Do you perhaps know if it was issued or is it some kind of an unfinished leftover?

To my knowledge these are not unfinished and they were awarded so. This was identified as a type III from the guy I bought it. There is really no way to say if this has been awarded or not.

Prices for the "Order of Bravery" in Belgrade :unsure: ?

Gentlemen,

I have a case of the "Order of Bravery" - an old one, but in rather good condition -, but I don't have the award :( .

Years ago I bougt a Soviet RB in Belgrade and got the award in that case :P .

I want to buy an "Order of Bravery" now in Belgrade :love: .

Does anyone know about the current prices for the different variations of that order in Belgrade :unsure: ?

Many thanks for your expertise in advance :cheers: .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

BTW: My daughter Milica is now in Belgrade and will buy a YU-made variant for EUR 7,- (seven) at Marko: http://www.singidunum-online.com/shope/pro...productsID=4628

Edited by Christian Zulus

• 1 month later...

Gentlemen,

on Thursday this week I got my "Order of Bravery" from Marko Singidunum.

From our new GMIC-member "wlodzimierz" I will get the "Medal of Bravery" as a present.

Christian

Prices for the "Order of Bravery" in Belgrade :unsure: ?

Gentlemen,

I have a case of the "Order of Bravery" - an old one, but in rather good condition -, but I don't have the award :( .

Years ago I bougt a Soviet RB in Belgrade and got the award in that case :P .

I want to buy an "Order of Bravery" now in Belgrade :love: .

Does anyone know about the current prices for the different variations of that order in Belgrade :unsure: ?

Many thanks for your expertise in advance :cheers: .

Christian

BTW: My daughter Milica is now in Belgrade and will buy a YU-made variant for EUR 7,- (seven) at Marko: http://www.singidunum-online.com/shope/pro...productsID=4628

• 2 weeks later...

Here is mine WW2 with quite low serial.

Dear Nejc,

congratulations - you have an outstanding beauty in your collection :cheers: .

Very well preserved and such a low s/n. :love: (might be an 1944/45 issue :unsure: ).

Christian

BTW: Mine - which I got some days ago from Belgrade - looks rather similar to Valuk's one.

Edited by Christian Zulus

It's really hard to say. I got mine in Slovenia for 85 euros and could get one with original box for 125 euros (I'm still thinking about buying it since a box itself is really rare and hard to find). I've also seen some for sale for around 50 euros - mostly in ex Yuoslavia states on Balkan, usually Serbia. But then again, I saw some for sale for much more then 100 euros. I'd say fair price is about 80-100 euros and it may vary if medal has lower SN. If you see something in that range buy it, since it's rather a rare medal and not so often seen. I wouldn't pay more. For that kind of cash you can get a russian type of Partisan spomenica. :rolleyes:

This is a Order of Bravery which will be given to Christian Zulus for Merits on the dangerous field of collecting Ex-YU orders and Medals.

This Order will be given at the next visit.

best regards

wlodzimierz

Lieber Waldemar,

many, many thanks for your great gift :cheers::jumping: .

I think, that is the first Order of Bravery, which had been awarded for phaleristic services :P .

What's the serial number of the order :unsure: ?

Christian

We will select one - I got some of them, unfortunately without box.

Waldemar

Lieber Waldemar,

many thanks :cheers: .

I love the design and - of coarse - the inscription of the "ORDEN ZA HRABROST" :love: .

That's mine, I have got recently from Marko (Singidunum) in Belgrade, and the old box, I have had years before.

The s/n. is 131.226 - so it's rather new.

Christian

• 4 weeks later...