News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I am finally able to take some quick photos of the General Staff Oberst that I have been paying off the past few months. I have both the tunic and an unmarked pair of trousers, with out piping. The rich carmine waffenfarbe is not easy to bring out with this camera!!! :banger::banger:

The tunic is HUGE and just about fits me!!

I am finally able to take some quick photos of the General Staff Oberst that I have been paying off the past few months. I have both the tunic and an unmarked pair of trousers, with out piping. The rich carmine waffenfarbe is not easy to bring out with this camera!!! :banger::banger:

Iyahoo!!! Hi,By the photograph of your Great art,I woke up!! Splendid tunic! It is the nice silhouette and a classic color! It is ideal Toucrock. God of Tunic,Paul ! Nice Oberst of Flakkamp toucrock "red color".Thank you .

and ???

I am going to return it for a refund, of course! :cheers: The name tag indicates that this tunic should belong to a Wartime Official or Sonderfuhrer. This is a shame because I would have loved to have another such tunic.

I am going to return it for a refund, of course! :cheers: The name tag indicates that this tunic should belong to a Wartime Official or Sonderfuhrer. This is a shame because I would have loved to have another such tunic.

After talking and PMing several respected members/collectors with much more experience, I will hold on to this set. There seems to be a great chance that this tunic is legit, but not General Staff!! I have a lot of digging to do, but this might be one of those unpublished oddities.

After talking and PMing several respected members/collectors with much more experience, I will hold on to this set. There seems to be a great chance that this tunic is legit, but not General Staff!! I have a lot of digging to do, but this might be one of those unpublished oddities.

The point is always the same, will you recover your money when you will sell it - probably not but I have overpaid some of my items simply because I wanted them.

So, like forrr buying, keeping it should be your decision, others can only give you opinions

The point is always the same, will you recover your money when you will sell it - probably not but I have overpaid some of my items simply because I wanted them.

So, like forrr buying, keeping it should be your decision, others can only give you opinions

I understand what you are saying completely. You and I both collect for the same reason. :cheers:

I have been doing a lot of reading and looking over everything.

1. General Staff Officers came from all different career and educational backgrounds. Heck, I found one today that had a microbiology and botany background who worked within the weapons branch of the Luftwaffe!! It is quite possible that the owner of the jacket was some sort of inspector/tester before coming into the General Staff.

2. The theory of the jacket being passed down is very realistic. My personal service uniform has someone else's name in it!! I got it from a person who got out of the military who had no need for it. This is the one I use most commonly, saving my issued jacket for inspections and etc. I dont see why this could not be the case here. I cant think of anyone who would not want to save a few bucks. It is nice condition but well used(and smells like it too).

3. I have been over the jacket and cannot find a single detail that would lead me to believe that it has been messed with. If it were not for that tag, I would have not had a single issue.

4. An Assessor is not necessarily a position for an Official, as I initially thought.

These and other reasons rebuild my confidence in this tunic. Thank you all for the PMs, phone conversations, and ideas. I tend to fly off the handle a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,Paul! Your friend of http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Galleries/Uniforms.html , Put on NEW ITEMS !! I love it!! Do you think about it?? Luftwaffe's Jager Oberst Toucrock & pants & Visor. Toucrock ,very nice TAB and nice detail color,Style is GOOD!