News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Display Documents

On the eve of a new year, its snowing and I had a pile of documents that I was meaning to scan...

These are just a sample of some of the documents that were awarded and were intended for framing and hanging on the wall, in many instances the quality and detail of the prints are quite spectacular.

First one is a document for 20 years of Party membership, the engraving of Lenin is quite nice. The signature at the bottom is an auto-pen of Janos Kadar, the leader of the HUPR from 1957 to 1989.

Edited by hunyadi

This is a document for the same man, declaring that he has sucesfully served his requirement to the Hungarian People's Ared Forces(he turned 50 years old, and therefore was not required to be called up in the event of war...)

One thing that I like to collect are the Kivalo Dolgozo badges and documents. Especially nice are the formal documents. Afer going through and picking some out to scan, I learned something new. Here is one from the 1950's

And one from the 1970's.

If you hadn't seen it beofre, for each decade, they used a differnt color paper. For the 1950's it was an off white, the 1960's a yellow and though this one does not look like it, the 1970's was an aquamarine blue

• 2 months later...

Wow, Wow and Wow :Cat-Scratch:

Order of Victory

Hi Vic,

Methinks you just got hooked... BIG TIME! :P Kinda figured that would happen as soon as I looked at the first post in this thread! There goes the current supply of such docs... at least once you get in gear! :cheeky:

Dan :cheers:

Nice one Ilja! Just to clarify - this is for the Gold Class of the Security (Police) Service Medal. The gold would have been awarded for 30 years of service. The individual in this document was a police captain.

• 5 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...