News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

So it was not very difficult to find the owner:

the later Generalleutnant z.D. Egon von Vollard-Bockelberg (see his entry in the DOA 1908/09)

He must has worn this chain between 1893 and 1898 (see his entry in this ranklists, I?ve got no other between)

Edited by Komtur

Wow, that is an absolutely stunning Kettchen, congratulations. This von Vollard must be related to the Pour le Merite group general offered over at emedals.

Yes, it is the same source. The PlM group goes through the hands of the same person, I?ve got the chain from. Unfortunately on this time I did not know him :angry:

Can you tell me detailed, where this group is to be find now?

With regards, Komtur.

He must has worn this chain between 1893 and 1898 (see his entry in this ranklists, I?ve got no other between)

The oak leaves on the EK makes it 1895 or post and if we assume he wore the Centenarmedaille it's pre 1897, so a little frame this chaine dates in. The Z?hringer is absolutely

:love::love: :love:

Komtur, the other items can be found at emedals.ca. Go to the German States section, I believe it is on page five.

Thanks for the information! Nice items to be found there, but I could not find this group :( may be it is sold...

@Glenn

As always great details, thank you.

Komtur.

Hi Komtur.

Congratulations on a magnificent miniature chain. It scores A+ in all ways. :jumping:

1. A nice range of awards with a couple of foreigners just to make it interesting.

2. All pieces showing top quality design and workmanship. As has been pointed out, that Z?hringen Lion is just super. Godet at their best.

3. Known recipient.

A real winner! :beer:

Best wishes,

Wild Card

• 3 months later...

@ RaZpuTiN

Thanks, I found it in between there.

@Stogieman

This came from the family Bockelsberg with all these single orders. As far as I know, there was no bar with it.

Regards, Komtur.