News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Cased Social Welfare 3rd Class

Before you know it you'll have the set......

Cheers

Don

:speechless1:

OMG ... another line .... Maybe I should pass and stick to Russian Stuff like Larry says :unsure::rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

I agree with Stoogie,but believe this is applicable to civil awards in general.IMO you need to have a certain facette of interest in TR to get down with civil awards,one only cares when not strictly limited on a military point of interest.Civil awards are more founded in everyday life than in the battle of XYZ.And when it comes to the Volkspflege series you need to like the social welfare institutions :P

That is true, combat awards have always had more of a following compared to Civil. However this works to our favour, it keeps the price down on items that in many cases are a lot rarer than their more expensive combat reletives :beer:

The North Reinland fire cross for instance, only awarded 84 times....... Compare that to the price of a Knights Cross & how many of those were awarded?

Cheers

Don

Don,

I also agree with you totally.Yes,the advantage of relative low market prices shan?t be overlooked.Anyway these are nice objects that demonstrate the value certain individuals were granted upon performing either special service or outstanding efforts for society as a whole.

"much of that is lost" :(