News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Yugoslavian Awards

• Replies 270
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

My Yugo awards.

This is an interesting field, with some very nicely made, heavy pieces.

Bryan (Soviet) I'd appreciate your help in some cases, buddy ;)

Order of Military Merit 3rd Class, Silver, Pinback, 6 torches (?), with the appropriate ribbon.

Dolf

My Yugo awards.

This is an interesting field, with some very nicely made, heavy pieces.

Bryan (Soviet) I'd appreciate your help in some cases, buddy ;)

Order of Military Merit 3rd Class, Silver, Pinback, 6 torches (?), with the appropriate ribbon.

Sorry Dolf, I haven't seen the thread. That's been a long time I haven't been hunting Yugoslavian awards!

This is not the 6 torches variation, it is an early one with the 5 torches. You shouldn't count the flames, but the torches! :P

Edited by Soviet

Order for Bravery, S/N 143228.

Any opinion which Type this one is? Made in USSR, or in Yugoslavia? IKOM or ZIN?!

Dolf, here is the difference between the Russian made and the one made in the ex-Yugoslavia. So your is not the WWII version made in the USSR, but the post-war one made in Yugoslavia. I can't tell you the maker mark, but I think these where made at the IKOM Zagreb.

A JNA (Yugoslavian Army? :unsure: ) Badge.

JNA : Jugoslovenska Narodna Armija or Yugoslav People's Army. There is a dealer listing this badge as the "Yugoslav Army best soldier". I don't know if he is right. I do not collect badge. However, I might get a hold on that cap badge. It looks gorgeous!

JNA : Jugoslovenska Narodna Armija or Yugoslav People's Army. There is a dealer listing this badge as the "Yugoslav Army best soldier". I don't know if he is right. I do not collect badge. However, I might get a hold on that cap badge. It looks gorgeous!

Bryan,

Yeah, I guess I might have got those two Badges from the guy you mention.

The hat Badge is indeed of quite better quality than the others I have (Soviet)! :o

As for my Yugo awards I guess I'm only missing a Order of Yugoslavian People's Army 3rd Class, that's enough for me for the time being... ;)

Thanks again,

Dolf :cheers:

• 3 months later...