News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Yugoslavian Awards

• 2 weeks later...
    • Replies 270
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to be having trouble adding the obverse illustration to reply #104. Everytime I try to add that illustration, it either shows up in reply #105 or I get the illustration of the reverse in reply #104. What am I doing wrong? Gunner 1

Edited by Gunner 1

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be having trouble adding the obverse illustration to reply #104. Everytime I try to add that illustration, it either shows up in reply #105 or I get the illustration of the reverse in reply #104. What am I doing wrong? Gunner 1

Rename your file with an other name and try to upload it. it should work.

Rusty! The Order of The Partisan is gorgeous. I saw one almost identical (if not the same) on eBay.... but had no clue what it was and could not find a photo that matched it anywhere. Thanks, now I know what the heck it was. I think Rick said Yugoslavian, but not exactly what. Cool.

• 2 months later...