News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Think this is a fantasy piece!

Hi Guys

Hope this a fantasy piece-appears to be too over the top for a real piece

Confirmation that this is a made up object would be great as someones trying to sell it to a friend of mine as real

Cheers

Perce

What is it supposed to be?

Scott

Hello ,

In my opinion this is nothing more than plain junk ! It looks to be made from the same outer shell that all of those " original hand held u-boat compass" from u-1 to u-99999 ;-) This looks to have been made last week in Latvia or some other Eastern European country . In my opinion that 65 years of " real , honest age " looks more like good aging through chemicals . In my opinion . I would avoid this item .

Best Regards,

Joe

Hi,

here is combined all that, what a real Third Reich collector want to have in his collection, skull, swastika and SS runes.

Therefore it must be good :speechless1: .

Regards

Uwe

Hello ,

The sad part about this is that someone with money to throw away will buy this and tell everyone what a rare " original " item that they own :speechless:

Just look at ebay how many u-boat compass and pocket watch made with the same parts sell for :rolleyes:

I just love the compass with a profile of a seehund and a u-boat number that was sunk in 1941 ! :speechless1:

Just goes to show you that if you put a swaz. and other nazi emblems on something and connect to the SS or U-Boats and you will have a " collector " willing to empty out his wallet on such nonesense :rolleyes:

Best Regards,

Joe