News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Air Gunner/Flight Engineer's Badge (Fliegersch?tzenabzeichen f?r Bordschutzen u. Bordmechaniker) by Berg & Nolte - L?denscheid.

Plated zinc wreath. Factory produced AG/FE eagle.

Hello!

Very nice badge,thanks for showing. :jumping::jumping::jumping:

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

:cheers: guys

Trying to locate zincers in good condition is almost as hard as finding early badges in any condition these days! Boy, is it dry out there!

@Rich....this arrived yesterday morning. I've posted a few new pieces over the past few weeks, but finding the pieces I need to finish certain sets is going to take some time, me thinks.

Time to start collecting beer mats... :unsure:

:beer:

:cheers: guys

Trying to locate zincers in good condition is almost as hard as finding early badges in any condition these days! Boy, is it dry out there!

@Rich....this arrived yesterday morning. I've posted a few new pieces over the past few weeks, but finding the pieces I need to finish certain sets is going to take some time, me thinks.

Time to start collecting beer mats... :unsure:

:beer:

You are quite right that it?s hard to find some nice conditioned zink Airgunner badges. I only collect Buntmetall LW badges, apart from the Airgunner badge, that I believe has only been made in zink. All the others are cut- off bolts, some off them very nicely done, but still cut-offs.

This Juncker I found 2 months ago.

Cheers

Karsten