News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of Labor 3rd class

Gents,

this is first type and first variant of Order of Labor 3rd class. Look at the number and the way how serial number has been created.

The box is in good shape, the corresponding serial number is written on box (can not be seen).

Enjoy. :cheers:

Luckily I found this order. Thank you for your impressions. :cheers:

The question if we can make recherches knowing s/n is hard to answer at the moment. Generally speaking, this order was awarded probably in July 1945 (at that time 60 order of all classes has been awarded). At that time s/n was written on certificate/award document. On the other side there is 'Odluke Predsednistva AVNOJ-a br. 275 and 276/45' documents which specify this procedure ( I looked at Rudez book).

I think that it can be done, becouse the number is very low and therefore easier to find.

waldemar

• 7 months later...
    • 1 year later...

I arrive with huge delay, but this is the first time I see another Order of Labour as mine... Well, compared to wlodzimierz's, mine looks high numbered :speechless:, but nonetheless...

this time is a II class, numbered 656, same screw.

48923991.jpg

32178537.jpg

51099101.jpg

Regards, :jumping:

Filip

Edited by Drugo