News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of Labour Glory

I thought I would contionue with the last of the Labour Orders

The Order of Labour Glory, instituted 28th May 1974 in three classes : Bronce , Silver and Gold

Awarding with the higher class was possible only for holders of the lower one.

A total of 6557 Order of Labour Glory (incl all three classes was awarded.)

Here is the front of the lowest class , Bronce

Christer

Guest Rick Research

I have tried :banger: scanning this Order and the colors don't come out even close (even on my magic Epson, which has "issues" with bright metallic surfaces). It is a :love::love::love:BEAUTIFUL award-- the bent solid blocks are shiny and sparkle in any light from being at so many different angles.

It is another superb, modern design, and even in whatever base metal alloy these are made from, they look fantastic. :cheers:

And last pic for the Labour Orders , the Box for a Class III , Bronce order

Haven?t got a clue why the other boxes are so hard to find? Possible the Silver and Gold wasn?t awarded until the Red plastic boxes

was introduced so no boxes was made for them.... njaaae :unsure:

Christer

:off topic:

Hi Rick, I know how difficult they are to scan...... I took probably 30-50 pics before I get theese which look decent, It is an order Heavenly made

but to get it pictured it is Hells work :ninja:

Christer

• 1 month later...