News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Your Opinions on these medals offered to me

Doc,

in my honest oppinion it is a total loss of money, if they are offered as genuine to you.

If they are cheap and you want to use them to decorate a uniform it is a good deal.

I think all three suspensions or at least parts of them are fakes.

The labour medal is a fake. It is made from a later version without number.

For the two military merit medals I have no clue. Better pictures are needed.

If the medal with hand engraved serial number is okay, it could be a good deal. They are very rare.

best regards

Andreas

By no means an expert here, but the script looks nothing like the engraving on authentic pieces.

As well, looking on page 226 of the Comprehensive Guide at the identified fake there makes me further doubt the authenticity of the second MMM. The script is not an exact match, but especially the "N" is very close.

The first military merit medals looks okay. But he serial number 734.287 is to high for the little square suspension. The change to 5 sided big suspension is somewhere around 470.000.

regards

Andreas

Thanks Guys!!! I will let him know that I'm not interested and that he spent $225 on lemons. I had my doubts about these but needed you opinions. Thanks again!!!

:beer: Doc

Doc,

I am a bit late, but nevertheless here goes: stay the hell away from these, they are BAD!

Marc