News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

To help my knowledge of the Imperial medals, What are the medals?

:beer: Doc

Saxe-Meiningen KVKn on noncombattant ribbon,

Prussian Red Cross 3rd Class,

Bavarian Landwehr LS 2nd Class,

Kyffh?userbund medal

Hamburg Hanseatic Cross

Maybe someone used an old medal bar blank as a convenient storage unit for some totally unrelated medals? :rolleyes:

Is that one for sale currently... ? Get it!

:speechless1:

It was discussed here before, I think we agreed it is good - and almost that rare that there's a chance to identify him. Or am I totally wrong? I just wonder why the owner sold it...

Reeeeaaaally interesting bar! It makes me wonder if there was an EK2 in a button-hole somewhere.

A Feldwbl-Lt in a (medical) support role somewhere?

Hmmmm.......where did sax-Mein. , Bavaria and Hamburg "mix"?

I am having problems discerning the color of the Hamburg ribbon, but I suspect there is a chance it was a post Armistice award, as these seem to have been handed out in 1919-1920. That would explain the placement.

Edited by Ulsterman

Guest Rick Research

The Hamburg is on the wrong ribbon, but appears (Weimar era) to be a "nobody will ever notice" :unsure: make do.

The first award is what matters-- as those of you with the Lundstr?m/Krause Ernestine Rolls will know. :rolleyes::catjava:

There are a number of civilian possibilities who simply cannot be eliminated since there is no way to get biographical detail on any of them.