News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Bob, I think I've said this before on the other threads, very nice hats, and those are some thick cap cords, (I like thick cap cords :love: )

regards

Alex.

BTW who's the maker of the RK,?

Hi Alex,

Good timing, I was just about to turn the computer off for the night !

Thanks for the nice words, yes I remember your earlier comments, same hats, I was just having a play with the camera this afternoon !

The RK is a S & L type 'A', a nice early one without the flaw in the beading, and was awarded to Fighter pilot FW Otto Wuerfel of JG 53, sadly

he was awarded this after going into Russian captivity and he never survived to see it, he died of Typhus in December of 1944.

I have a few other photos of it posted in the Iron Cross (pinned) section of the forum.

I think I can hear a cold beer calling me,

Best wishes

Bob

Thanks guys.

Paul, that is it for officer visors, only the two of them. (and the Generals of course).

Scott, yes the small eagle is an early version of the visor cap from Erel, and this one also has their early address on the

sweat diamond as well. (Voss Strasse).

Bob