News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Rarest Luftwaffe Insignia Ever?

Here it is. Thought to only be another Third Reich idea that never got off the ground.

The notorious:

"FRANKENBERRY SUPER DOOPER REALLY TUFF DUDES REGIMENT"

field cap.

Vet bringback(of course)with original documents and photos in action. This one was autographed on the inside by Unkie Herman and the Adolph(as far as you know). Any idea's of value???? :lol:

Here it is. Thought to only be another Third Reich idea that never got off the ground.

The notorious:

"FRANKENBERRY SUPER DOOPER REALLY TUFF DUDES REGIMENT"

field cap.

Vet bringback(of course)with original documents and photos in action. This one was autographed on the inside by Unkie Herman and the Adolph(as far as you know). Any idea's of value???? :lol:

It is priceless!! :cheers:

Amen, I was beginning to think My career as a comedian was over. I was going for corny, maybe a lot of guys don't know this is cereal humor.

I guess with Frankenberry the Count Chocula Regiment and the Booberry Regiment make up a division? :rolleyes:

....... with an odd, yellowish patina, this uber-rare table medal was awarded for "loyal and faithful service" to selected Flakhelferinen, usually described as "Officermatrazen" by other troops.

That "woman" is a little suspicious looking. I'm not so sure she was born with the same "kit" she has now. Strange how her suspension is hidden. There may be a surprise waiting for someone. :speechless1:

Recipients of Ulsterman's medal were also issued with these. It says a lot for 1940s German synthetics that these are still useable, six decades later. They are also reusable as they can be washed and re-lubed although the OKW insisted that they be destroyed after use for the sake of health and hygiene.

Now, does anyone have an example of the super-rare M43 cap issued to armoured vehicle crews of the Hermann G?ring Division, the one with the peak on the back to allow unhindered use of gunsights and drivers' periscopes?

PK

Edited by PKeating

That "woman" is a little suspicious looking. I'm not so sure she was born with the same "kit" she has now. Strange how her suspension is hidden. There may be a surprise waiting for someone. :speechless1:

Hahahahahaha

Hey Paul, have you seen the new destroyer class being built? Stealth, and the new 57mm gun that has all kinds of programable war heads? The guns are going to be used by the Navy and CG. Down right scarey.

Eric

Hey Paul, have you seen the new destroyer class being built? Stealth, and the new 57mm gun that has all kinds of programable war heads? The guns are going to be used by the Navy and CG. Down right scarey.

Eric

Yep... the very Cutter I am on now is the very first to sport this weapon. She was just commissioned last year.

• 2 months later...