News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Thanks Chris. I'd have posted it but resizing it to my permissions would have left it alot smaller. This was found posted on a Russian Collector's forum by someone else and he posted it elsewhere.

I'm sure some people will find certain badges very interesting.

Don, what is the date of the catalog?

Looks post-war. Russia was officially an enemy during the war, and those Imperial Russian medals in the photos would rule out war-time production of the cataloge. In addition there are other clues indicating a post-war. Interestingly, there are Meybauer marked pieces which are not in the -available- photos, for example, the EK's, various Freikorp badges, etc. Whether the catalog had more pages or not is anyone's guess.

Looks post-war. Russia was officially an enemy during the war, and those Imperial Russian medals in the photos would rule out war-time production of the cataloge. In addition there are other clues indicating a post-war. Interestingly, there are Meybauer marked pieces which are not in the -available- photos, for example, the EK's, various Freikorp badges, etc. Whether the catalog had more pages or not is anyone's guess.

True, some things are missing so it probably isn't complete. But what is interesting is what is shown, the Kampfwagenabzeichen and the PLM.

Not to mention the fact that the badge has the "Juncker" design and not the accepted "Meybauer" design. What does this say about Meybauer marked badges with the "Meybauer" design?

True, some things are missing so it probably isn't complete. But what is interesting is what is shown, the Kampfwagenabzeichen and the PLM.

A Grand Cross of the Iron Cross there as well...

Especially interesting to see ANY PLM offered, let alone that particular style of PLM... it's not their more typical one-sided ceremonial 'Godet' style, nor is it the 'S&L' style which has baroque suspension, not pie wedge.

Fascinating - thanks Don...

Marshall

Edited by Biro