News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Matt,

A very, very interresting ribbon bar, not only about the attachemnt method but about the Saxe Weimar ribbon.

Here is the photo of the owner of the ribbon bar. Unfortunaly, at the moment I have not id him, for the moment :whistle:

post-176-010836300 1293188073_thumb.jpg

Hi Matt,

A very, very interresting ribbon bar, not only about the attachemnt method but about the Saxe Weimar ribbon.

Here is the photo of the owner of the ribbon bar. Unfortunaly, at the moment I have not id him, for the moment :whistle:

Thank you for posting Christophe. :cheers: The ribbon bar worn by the Luftwaffe Oberst in this photograph is definitely a dam good match to the ribbon bar I have in the collection. Very good news chaps that an ID is a possibility. :beer:

Best wishes

Matt

I made some research and I have found one officer who has got same awards :

Oberleutnant Hans Frhr von und zu Fraunberg from FFA 6. He received both SF3bX and SW.

Here is one photo of him in 1915, from the O'Connor book t. 5

Christophe

post-176-077652700 1293277425_thumb.jpg