News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Guys,

The last thing I would do is knowingly sell a reproduction, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Can anyone provide me with information that discusses the problem with the cross ? Or at least point me in the right direction ? In the interim I will pull this item. I am in the process of listing a large inventory. All with a money back warranty for 7 - 10 days while it is shown around. So please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you see anything that is questionable or if you have questions regarding anything I list. Thank You Rocky

P. S. Consider this item as no longer offered until it is discussed. I would have pulled it by now but could not figure out how that is accomplished. Rocky :speechless1::speechless:

Edited by Rocky

Crosses of this types are flooding the market for several years. In Germany, they are often found offered by some "well known" eBay sellers like ichverkaufealles12345, salihero, orehilas321, raritaetensammlerclub etc.

If you do a forum search, you will find several of their stuff discussed.

Hi Gents, Is there any literature available on this pin problem ? If so who or where can someone provide a link or even better a book with photos ? Also thank you all for your help one this item, it is closed but I cannot find out how to remove that bugger

:cheers: .

Hi Guys,

The last thing I would do is knowingly sell a reproduction, ]

Rocky is a trustworthy person - without hesitation I believe the above statement.

Hardy

Edited by Naxos

I don't think anyone has implied that he was doing something shady. At least I see it here in this thread. These fakes have stung alot of people in the past and are still doing it today. Should we not call them out when we see them or is that un-gentlemenly?

I don't think anyone has implied that he was doing something shady. At least I see it here in this thread. These fakes have stung alot of people in the past and are still doing it today. Should we not call them out when we see them or is that un-gentlemenly?

Don, you are absolutely right on both accounts; no one was implying anything shady and yes, we should call a fake when we see them.

I just wanted to let the readers know that I believe that Rocky did not know that the item he offered for sale was in fact a fake.

Rocky is a trustworthy person - without hesitation I believe the above statement.

Hardy

Hardy -- Joe, Thank you for giving my esteem a much needed boost. No matter how hard one tries occasionally something like this comes up. I have to find out more about this piece and really hope it is not in the ever elusive book of "Known Fakes." :beer: