News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Major General Romeo Dallaire UNAMIR 1994 1/5 scale bust

ColinRF

Frank - hilarious. I was finishing him while you were typing I think. No fear of a cat-astrophe. Just too busy at work.

Here's the finished model. I will post my next effort here when I get going on it.

Cheers

Colin

Edited by ColinRF

Thanks Frank....the model is one of the nicest I've done but the photography isn't more than hacker level. Thanks for the tip on the yellow edges to the OMM ribbon. I knew that but was blind to it and would have forgotten. I will print out a couple of pix and send them off to General Dallaire. Hopefully he gets a chuckle out of it. I'll let you know.

Cheers

Colin

Wow - high prasie. Thanks gents.

But if you look at www.planetfigure.com you will see stuff that is far superior to my work. I will take him along to a model show in Philly early next year and see how he does. After that he will either remain in my collection or move on. It may be a job of work prying him out of my older daughter's hands though.

Colin

I will print out a couple of pix and send them off to General Dallaire. Hopefully he gets a chuckle out of it. I'll let you know.

I think you underestimate your talent! And I think general Dallaire will get more than a chuckle out of it... If I were you, I'd include my full address and phone number and make sure I'd have a very good pic of him handy... Just in case he decides to drop by, you can have him autograph it. Don't think this unlikely... You might just be extremely surprised.

Wow - high prasie. Thanks gents.

But if you look at www.planetfigure.com you will see stuff that is far superior to my work. I will take him along to a model show in Philly early next year and see how he does. After that he will either remain in my collection or move on. It may be a job of work prying him out of my older daughter's hands though.

Colin

I did check it... Yours was the best there. Most others are kits or general personna, yours is a specific person from scratch, not that easy.

Thanks Frank.....and all of you.....very humbling.....and now none of my hats fit. Seriously I would love to meet him. But I am officially banned from letting the bust go, even to the subject person, unitl after the May 2012 model show. Gotta obey the controlling shareholder.

Colin

Edited by ColinRF