News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Interesting Case

Clearly 2 variations of a theme Rich. Yours has painted metalwork whereas mine has no traces of paint but the metal seems the same as that visible beneath the finish on yours The scarlet liner on yours looks superb whereas mine is black based with a coarse white upper lid lining.

I have also seen these with the usual patriotic inscriptions on the inner lid.

Nice piece Rich.!!

Thanks for the compliments. I kind of thought you'd like it.

@ Glenn : The 2 are virtually identical externally but as you mention except for the strap, painted metal and the spike is a different shape. Any signs that your's ever had the strap from spike to hinge?

Rich

• 4 months later...

Richard,

Great case, the red lining makes it very distinctive and beautiful. :love: The cross is not so bad either. :rolleyes:

Glenn,

It is a shame it is damaged, but I have been wanting one of these for years. I would buy one even if it was in poor condition. Great case as well.

Dan Murphy