News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Good news for collectors of imperial german aviation and all who are interested on aviation.

After a long period of hard work the first book is finished and now in print.

Here are some preliminary facts about the book:

• Title: Imperial Sky Volume I, Flight Badges of the Imperial German and Bavarian Armies

• 616 pages with index

• Over 1,500 unpublished photos

• Weights, dimensions, metal type

• Maker marks and characteristics

• Super-sized and micro imagery

• Includes a section on the Ehrenbecher

The book can now be pre-order winidorepress@gmail.com

http://winidorepress...intheworks1.php

• 2 months later...

My information is that they are shipping out June 29th.

I have high confidence that there will be many photos and details. I will wait judgment on his analysis and will be equally interested in the opinions of experts who know this field of collecting.

"I'm taking an awful risk, Vader. This had better work." -Governor Tarkin, Star Wars IV

Edited by Claudius

Well, $150 for the book and almost $50 for the intl. shipping? No, thank you.

Books and shipping are expensive. If you by the book from a dealer in Europe you will pay for shipping anyway. This book is the best on the subject (I've seen it) ad will save you, time effort and money.

Agree with Paul. Price for a book should not be a problem. An old collector told me that the knwoledgne is the power. Then you can see with others collector who want to share their collection. And only after that you can buy a good item. Not the contrary. If you buy something that is in fact a fake, you will be disapointed and angry. I can understand. The best book before this one is the Chalif's book. There is one in the sale's section :whistle:

Christophe

Books and shipping are expensive. If you by the book from a dealer in Europe you will pay for shipping anyway. This book is the best on the subject (I've seen it) ad will save you, time effort and money.

Well, I have Iron Time limited edition, and indeed - price of the book itself is not a problem, particularly when it comes to the quality of the book. However, in my view, the publisher should find a book dealer in Europe long time ago, so the shipping is not that expensive (33% of the shipped item).

• 2 weeks later...