News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

This impressive medal bar belonged to Dr.Hans Hanneman who served in DSWA from 1904 up to 1915 .He then had some service in the 3rd Reich period .The last medal ribbon with swords on the extreme right of the bar I am not sure about .I have not been able to ascertain what it is nor when it was awarded .

I saw the other post on the golden Lyiakat medal and the ribbon colors are not the same .My ribbon is red with green edge stripes much like the Bavarian Luipold Jubilee medal (which had no swords though!)

Odulf thanks for the picture.You will note however there is a distinct difference in that that my ribbon green stripes are right on the edge! It is also unlikely I think that he would have got the turkish medal as I do not believe he served in Turkey as he was in DSWA in WW1 and was captured there .

Odulf thanks for the picture.You will note however there is a distinct difference in that that my ribbon green stripes are right on the edge! It is also unlikely I think that he would have got the turkish medal as I do not believe he served in Turkey as he was in DSWA in WW1 and was captured there .

To my knowledge, it was not necessary to serve in Trukey to qualify, but perhaps Demir, our Turkish GMIC moderator knows more about this matter.