News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Look what popped up...

Bob

4K via Western Union to China? :lol:

Takes PayPal, but not for this one? :lol:

I dunno.............. it doesn't seem to be the wisest way to spend money. His feedback is OK, one negative, one neutral.... but when I toss 4K, I'd like it to at least be with someone I can easily get a hold of if I need to....

Other than that, darn nice looking medal! ;>)

Paul and Ed,

Even thought I'm a member of this Forum since some time ago, this is my 1st post here.

I was until very recently the former owner of this piece, which I recently sold to that Chinese dealer.

Would you have been interested in it, I had it in the for sale section of another Forum for some ten days, for half of the price the current owner is asking now! So you missed a wonderful piece for "only" $2,000.00 and with other optional payment methods, including PayPal!...

Be alert next time!

Best wishes,

Dolf

PS: oh, and btw, these pictures are in fact those I took!

Edited by Dolf

Ed,

No problem, not with you anyway :beer:

I'm sure you know by now where I listed it on the For Sale section, I believe you were a member too in the past.

Anyway, still a few cheap items for sale there, more to come soon, there or maybe even here, or somewhere else.

Best,

Dolf