News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

UNKNOWN ORDER

Dragomir

Dragomir, An educated guess, from the design and style of the crown, is that they are Jordanian but the images are not detailed enough to allow close inspection of the stars or badges. Any idea from which website these came from? Regards, Owain

Dragomir, An educated guess, from the design and style of the crown, is that they are Jordanian but the images are not detailed enough to allow close inspection of the stars or badges. Any idea from which website these came from? Regards, Owain

Thank you Owain,

I was also considering Jordan, exactly on the base of the crown-design, but I could not find anything that would corroborate the guess. I am trying to remember which website was in question, but so far I only remember that I found it by chance sometime in June this year. If I succeed in locating the source, I shall inform you. Best regards,

Dragomir

Order of the Jordanian Falcon -- Perhaps a Worth International [bahamas] project?

According to a June 2007 dated Royal Families Worldwide report available via [http://www.jaffnaroyalfamily.org/contentfiles/Image/edition1_royal_families_worldwide_newsletter.pdf ], P. Eagleton designed the Order of the Jordanian Falcon insignia imaged above. The last two pages of this newsletter contain an interview with Eagleton describing the award and several new Jordanian honors. The report includes images of several new honors.

Edited by 922F