News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

GFP collar tabs, General

Dear forumites,

I’m not sure about the branch of these really very appealing general collar tabs; could they be either for the Geheime Feldpolizei or military judiciary branch. What do you think?

Many thanks in advance for any educated comments or opinions.

Best regards,

Claudio

14F3DED7-0156-437F-B6D1-FE5AAC7FF2AA.jpeg

B8BEBB84-65CF-4F29-BFB9-72FF546647F5.jpeg

• 5 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    On 26/11/2018 at 13:43, Paul R said:

Mouse gray is Sonderfuhrer... In the Heer, the Sonderfuhrer had general ranks. 

I have to disagree with you Paul....the Heer Sonderführer did not have Generals....

Sonderführer possessed the general rank of officers or NCO;s without any specific officer or NCO rank, they had "position designations" (Dienstbezeichungen) instead of the usual soldiers grades...

Highest Dienstbezeichungen in the Heer end was Bataillionsführer or Abteilungsführer in Stellengruppe "B"

What you might have is a set of tabs for a General in the Heeresjustizbeamte (and if thtas the case....whew baby those are rare...... ......light blue is a confirmed nebenfarbe on generals tabs.....

I have also seen a light grayish shade pass for light blue...if you look close the tabs are dirty on what would be the upper (neck) side of the tabs...

I have attached a set of used Heeresjustizbeamte to illustrate what I am saying......

Cheers

Larry

Hoch Dienst Justiz obv.jpg

Hoch Dienst rev.jpg

Edited by Laurence Strong