News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Finlandsky Regiment life-guards

Anna_M

Dear all,

A year ago, in a lot of an auction that I won, there was a miniature of the medal Finlandsky Regiment life-guards (20 x 20 mm).  I have tried to find information and have not found any similar badges. Does anyone know this badge and more specifically, in its miniature version? The only person I know with some knowledge about this kind of badges is someone who always wants to sell his book and for him, all the medals and badges that are not his are fake ?. I would be very surprised if it is a fake for several reasons: first of all the rest of the lot was completely original and with highly valued medals, second, the miniature details are excellent, and finally, if you are going to fake do not do it with a miniature that is barely found ... I think.

Anyway, any information will be welcome.

Thanks!

ref1186d.jpg

ref1186.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Alex's looks full sized to me but by their nature miniature regimental badges are rare as they were generally worn by non Russian soldiers and cadets who served in the Russian army prior to WW1 as miniatures were only worn by Russians who served in the overseas diplomatic service.

Paul

• 3 years later...

Hi guys!

Lovely badges, i hope i find one myself in the future. For now i only have this badge for this regement, but i must say i am not 100% but i think its a capbadge?!? Its not perfect, one flagpoletop is missing but it is what it is. I dont think these are so comon?!

kind regards Tommy

5081BE4C-DAFA-49C9-A87E-F5CB8C42818F.jpeg

Back.

5A5155EC-39F7-427E-A3AD-F96A428CBED9.jpeg