News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Dear Paul,

For a long time breast stars were issued as cloth version rather than actual metal stars. It is very well possible that this is a private purchase piece, so perhaps one has to look further than the official manufacturers at the time. I don't think PG was a stamp used by a member/branch of the Godet family. I'm interested to hear what other collectors have to say. Would you perhaps have pictures Paul?

Kind regards, Laurentius

Will try and organise it when I am back at the ranch on monday. I zm in better health than I have been in years, despite having spent 10 months in hospital on and off and had four brief visits to the grim reaper, alas for him he hated my taste in music so I am still this side of the veil.

Hope all is well with you.

Paul

3 hours ago, paul wood said:

and had four brief visits to the grim reaper, alas for him he hated my taste in music so I am still this side of the veil.

A surprise. I'd have thought that Heavy Metal would have been right up his street :rockon:

However, long may he remain tone deaf!

Edited by Trooper_D