HELP NEEDED: Have WWII Dutch Marine Uniform with loops for two medals - What could they be?

Gents

Like the title states, I recently acquired an amazing WWII Dutch Marine Uniform.  It has loops for either two medals or a longer ribbon bar.  I do not know much about Dutch stuff, but what could the possibility of combination of medals for this uniform?

rank is Ensign or second lieutenant equivalent.

76364B35-A440-4335-8048-BF6F7E2112F2.jpeg

Edited by ostprussenmann_new
Missed information

The reply by Herman is nonsense.

Why would a naval uniform wear those two medals ??

Neither are military in any sense and have nothing to do with the Dutch Navy.

More likely are any naval medals from before/during the war.

Regards, Marcon1.

Yes it was a unit of the Marinier Korps that held German Paratroopers at a Bridge over the Maas , only when the Germans bombed Rotterdam behind the mariniers these ceased fire. apparently they were using blue black uniforms . the Germans nicknamded the Dutch . Black Devils . 

Apart of the Four days Cross he could have received the Bronze Cross after June of 1940, the Service Cross of 1941 or the Bronze Lion of 1944 . 

Hello,

Is there a date of manufacturing in the uniform? If this is made during WW2, the medals are likely the Order of Orange Nassau (medal grade in silver or gold) and a NCO Loyal Service medal for 36 or 24 years of service. The medals for actions in the second world war came from 1948 onward. Or a Loyal service medal and a 14-18 mobilization cross and a loyal service medal. Or a loyal service medal and a cross for important war actions. The possibilities are wide. When we know the date, we can start from there, a name would even be better!

Cheers

Sampo

Hiya,

Can you tell us the name of the tailor.

A lot of tailors before the war were jewish but very few remained after the war (for obvious reasons).

That way you may be able to tell if it was made before or after the war, during the war I would expect a British tailor.

16 minutes ago, Marcon1 said:

Hiya,

A lot of tailors before the war were jewish but very few remained after the war (for obvious reasons).

That way you may be able to tell if it was made before or after the war, during the war I would expect a British tailor.

I can’t even read it because it is so worn

On 03/12/2020 at 12:18, Marcon1 said:

Hiya,

I can’t even read it because it is so worn

Any other thoughts out there.  Thanks to everyone who has tried to help with this mystery so far.