News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Dienstfernglas ... Binoculars

Chris, Neuer Art could be referred to the fact that your binoculars are of the Prismatic type, and not simply binoculars. First Telescopes were used in the field , later ,Binoculars , finally Prismatic Binoculars

2 hours ago, Bayern said:

Chris, Neuer Art could be referred to the fact that your binoculars are of the Prismatic type, and not simply binoculars. First Telescopes were used in the field , later ,Binoculars , finally Prismatic Binoculars

Hi, the D.F.03 was already a Prismatic model, that is why "D.F.03 n.A." is a mystery to me

10 hours ago, Bayern said:

Chris , really I am not able to answer about what was permitted or forbidden to the Army Suppliers regarding the propaganda of the Excellence of their products . 

Mauser did not write "super accurate" on their production G98 ?

n.A. ist used in German military items when there is an officially recognised change as far as I know... some bayonets are designated n.A. for example

• 2 years later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    On 07/04/2023 at 14:10, Jurgen Fritz said:

Hi just show mine here marked I.R.161 (Rheinisches Infanterie Regiment )..11 Kompanie other side a "K" I read that its stand for  "KALT" Weather lubricated ..Maker was C.P Goertz /Berlin optic is still clear..

s-l500 (3).jpg