News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The Order of the Red Banner

• Replies 185
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremly nice, gentlemen :beer:

Thanks a lot for posting your Red Banners.

Ron, could you post the reverses of yours as well? I allways like to see the mint-mark and the serialnumber, if possible. That would be great.

Beautiful ORB?s everyone :cheers:

Edited by Gerd Becker

Wild Card and rboomsma,

Amazing groups! I have never before seen a "5"! Has anyone seen a higher number before?

Gerd,

Based upon the SSN of yours, when do you think that it was awarded?

Paul

Nice examples, Dolf :beer: Thanks for posting them here again :cheers:

You have a few variations, which are still missing in my little collection, the Type 3 Variation 4, for example.

The red enamel on that particular piece is maybe one of the nicest of them all. Well, maybe, as others also have a very attractive red enamel, such as the T3V1, or the T3V2 (straight line sub-variation), or the T4... I was almost tempted to name them all... :cheeky:

A beautiful Order, no question about that, with a beautiful design!

But to be honest, there is not one single Soviet Order (from those I have) that I wouldn't find attractive, so...

Maybe, just maybe, the OoG is the one I'd find less attractive... :unsure: maybe because it doesn't have as much of that unique Soviet red enamel ;)

Dolf

The red enamel on that particular piece is maybe one of the nicest of them all. Well, maybe, as others also have a very attractive red enamel, such as the T3V1, or the T3V2 (straight line sub-variation), or the T4... I was almost tempted to name them all... :cheeky:

A beautiful Order, no question about that, with a beautiful design!

But to be honest, there is not one single Soviet Order (from those I have) that I wouldn't find attractive, so...

Maybe, just maybe, the OoG is the one I'd find less attractive... :unsure: maybe because it doesn't have as much of that unique Soviet red enamel ;)

Dolf

Dolf,

i know that. I really like the early Type 3 ORB?s, but the later ones have their own beauty too. :speechless:

Gerd