News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

beautyfull Prinzen Red Cross medal on bow

25 minutes ago, VtwinVince said:

Very nice, I also collect Damenschleifen. What is the diameter of the medal?

Thank You Very much ?

The Diameter of the medal ist 2,5cm

23 hours ago, VtwinVince said:

Interesting, not common to find one in this size. Very good find.

Thank You Very much. Its the First one i ever had

6 hours ago, 1812 Overture said:

I have one too, but the diameter is about 3.4 cm

This must be the full size medal

• 3 weeks later...

Truly beautiful, and hardly ever seen! A few years ago, I had one of similar size in a two awards ensemble, but despite being a 3rd class medal as well (no enamels!), it was made from silver ("900"). Everything's possible, it seems!

:love:

R00406 - 00822 e.jpg

R00406 - 00822 f.jpg

On 22/07/2022 at 08:19, saschaw said:

Truly beautiful, and hardly ever seen! A few years ago, I had one of similar size in a two awards ensemble, but despite being a 3rd class medal as well (no enamels!), it was made from silver ("900"). Everything's possible, it seems!

:love:

R00406 - 00822 e.jpg

R00406 - 00822 f.jpg

Thats really a Beauty. Never Heard of a 900 silver medal ???

Edited by Tupper

Glad you like it! Here's another one I sold last week, unfortunately of lower quality and only made from silvered bronze(?). But: this is a 2nd class medal, with the enameled red cross!

04736 b2.jpeg

04736 c2.jpeg

On 25/07/2022 at 22:01, saschaw said:

Glad you like it! Here's another one I sold last week, unfortunately of lower quality and only made from silvered bronze(?). But: this is a 2nd class medal, with the enameled red cross!

04736 b2.jpeg

04736 c2.jpeg

Wow, i love this one to. I Had a Couple of 3rd class medals but i never had the Chance of a 2nd class one. A Beauty ???

On 26/07/2022 at 22:29, Tupper said:

I Had a Couple of 3rd class medals but i never had the Chance of a 2nd class one.

Thanks! You already had several 3rd class Prinzengröße medals? I have hardly ever seen any... just in case there was a misunderstanding: my 2nd class medal shown above was "Prinzensize" as well! I'm not going to hijack your thread with normal, full size pieces...

;)

• 2 weeks later...
    On 28/07/2022 at 10:09, saschaw said:

Thanks! You already had several 3rd class Prinzengröße medals? I have hardly ever seen any... just in case there was a misunderstanding: my 2nd class medal shown above was "Prinzensize" as well! I'm not going to hijack your thread with normal, full size pieces...

;)

No, i Had several Red Cross medals but this is my First Prinzen ???