News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Greetings All! It has been far too long that I have perused these pages.

i couldn’t find a thread on this bar and I apologize if this is a duplicate query.

i actually liked this bar with the exception of the swords on the crown order ribbon. The devices all looked legit to me so I threw a lowball bid at it and won the bar.

Details and images to follow once it arrives.

In the interim, thoughts? To say I’m a bit rusty would be an understatement!4284B369-504F-41A5-B581-0C00FEA30E04.thumb.png.dcff91d27002eee020ebc9360aef7eab.png

Ok, bar is here. Looks, feels and smells legit. I think you’re right, it’s a Hessian Bravery Medal faded out just like the Bavarian Long Service is faded out. I have a new laptop and I haven’t figured out how to connect the scanner yet but here’s a couple more views. The catch is machine punched, not hand trimmed brass.

EEAD1C6C-1F2D-488C-BBD6-5CAB10A30757.jpeg

0426137C-D391-40DE-BAFC-3B39367BEDF2.jpeg