News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

WHOLE LOT OF RUSSIAN GLORY UP FOR GRABS!

For the Gentlemens pleasure starting at only 699 Euro :beer:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...N_BIN_Stores_IT

Kevin in Deva. :beer:

Kevin,

better stay away from this seller. He is selling a lot of rare orders and Medals, but most of it is as fake as it can be. There is something fishy with this group, as he gives no guarantee as he does with some of his common pieces, which are real. He had some strange groups lately.

I would not buy a Victory over Germany from this seller :shame:

Guest Darrell

The ORS and first Glory 3 look good and the corresponding entries look ok, the rest is bad?

What;s with the wierd ribbons?

starting from the 3rd entry all is crap; the roman numerals for "III" class are some ugly latin "1"....

I didn't take any time to further examine the medals...a whole made-up group based on a "doctored" booklet!

Edited by seb16trs

The ORS and first Glory 3 look good and the corresponding entries look ok, the rest is bad?

Yes, the rest are all bad.

As far as bad medals, the two Glory 3rds look okay from the pic on my monitor, as do the Valor medals. The Glory 2nd, OGPW and Red Star have all been monkeyed with.

Dave

Kevin,

better stay away from this seller. He is selling a lot of rare orders and Medals, but most of it is as fake as it can be. There is something fishy with this group, as he gives no guarantee as he does with some of his common pieces, which are real. He had some strange groups lately.

I would not buy a Victory over Germany from this seller :shame:

AND THE AWARD "FOR KEEPING THE UNWARY UN-INFORMED MILITARIA COLLECTORS FROM PARTING WITH THEIR HARD EARNED DOSH ON DODGIE ITEMS ON THE INTERNET" goes to:

"THE GENTLEMENS MILITARY INTEREST CLUB" :jumping::jumping::jumping:

Thanks for the comments guys :beer:

When I went back to the auction page it had been removed either by Ebay or the seller maybe he was getting scared about the intrest being shown and questions asked. It didnt go as a buy now as it would remain for a few days to be viewed, must watch to see does it pop up again.

Kevin in Deva,