News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

SS-Brigadeführer und Generalmajor der Polizei Hans Christian Schulze

Gentlemen, could anyone help me with the first two ribbons left of the Dienstauszeichnungen. At least one seems to have swords, but is very hard to see. Thank you!

PS.: THIERRY TIXIER has him with the Knight's Cross of the Royal House Order of Hohenzollern with Swords and the Lübeckisches Hanseatenkreuz. Could that be right???

Hans Christian Schulze - Kopie.jpg

Hans Christian Schulze.jpg

Edited by Deutschritter

Thanks, GreyC, I would agree with you. THIERRY TIXIER in his book even has a date. I wonder how? Could the second ribbon from the left be the HOH3X? Sorry for not having a better picture. 

schulze.png

Edited by Deutschritter

Thank you! So maybe, just maybe, the unknown could be the Lübeckisches Hanseatenkreuz (if only the picture would be better), which would fit to him serving with the Schleswig-Holsteinisches Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 163 in Neumünster (subordinated to the 81. Infanterie-Brigade in Lübeck). 

23 hours ago, Deutschritter said:

I wonder how?

Thre medal rolls are in the respective state archives.

GreyC

14 hours ago, Deutschritter said:

the unknown could be the Lübeckisches Hanseatenkreuz (if only the picture would be better),

No. The Hanseatic Cross of Lübeck has only two (broad) stripes (white and red). The Bremen Hanseatenkreuz however looks very similar. So he either was granted both (not uncommen) or he got the Bremen one instead of the Lübeck issue.

GreyC

Edited by GreyC