News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

This is either the second time this has been sold, or a duplicate. Sketchy case and all, $690

IMG_2003.png

On 29/03/2024 at 14:30, Bernd_W said:

I would love to lay my hands onto such a nice piece. 

Good Morning Bernd, here’s your chance, it’s been relisted with a higher opening bid of $3400 USD. Good luck!

IMG_2004.png

Putting this one in this thread. I think the individual pieces are real, but the mounting is a monstrosity. Wrong precedence, style and what looks like a hand-snipped catch for the pin. Final bid was $385

IMG_2014.png

IMG_2015.png

For the members: The purpose of this thread is to keep everyone advised and informed of the plethora of copies flooding eBay on both sides of the pond. Please take note of the images and sellers. Unfortunately, it’s inevitable that you might get burned, it happens to all of us and we have to live and learn. But keeping an eye on these items may help prevent that from happening. Happy Collecting and enjoy the hunt!!

Fake Air Crew Badge, asking was $1k USD from Slovenia. It’s amazing where this garbage comes from!! He had a second copy as well of this badge in rougher condition for $600.

IMG_2045.png

IMG_2046.png

Yup, I did notice that the pin assembly looks like St.&L. 1957 stuff, but I've never seen a 1957 version of this pattern of badge. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Not going to even pretend to understand how this guy can repeatedly offer this fake combination and continue to get bids. In Germany, enhanced with a repeat bar but at least the third time he has offered this combination up for sale. Currently over 300- Euro!!

IMG_2068.png

IMG_2069.png