News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Final Bids on these copies:

”1870 EK1”: $754!

”1870 EK2” $937!

people are going to be seriously disappointed when they find out these were copies!! I don’t understand how you can even “collect “ without doing any research on your subject. It seems that there’s an awful lot of money changing hands here. The seller of these items has a never ending supply of them and that alone should have been a huge red flag for the buyers!

People are simply crazy! The fake 1813 EK1 is currently up to $1630 and the fake PLM is up to $1195! I just don’t understand this nonsense. These pieces are clearly copies!

While the debate is still open and ongoing as to whether this piece is period or not one of our favorite sellers has yet another one of these for sale, opening bid $1. In a case.

IMG_1826.png

IMG_1827.png

I don’t really like the crown on this “Bavarian Observer Badge” and I don’t care for the case either. I think it’s a copy albeit a well done one. Anyone disagree?

IMG_1863.png

IMG_1864.png

IMG_1865.png

IMG_1866.png

That's a tough one, certainly not an award piece, but very convincing construction. I have a similar one with pierced crown which has been dismissed as a fake, but which I believe is an interwar example.