News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Reichsparteitag Tinnie Database

• 3 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 year later...
    • 3 weeks later...

There are some nice badges, thanks for sharing, I collect these by the different makers, problem is when I'm out and about I find it difficult to remember which makers I already have.. compounded by the fact that I collect the May 1st tinnies by maker as well.

The badges for '34 I have with a silver and bronze finish and would like to ask if anyone else has noticed variations in finish of the badges, of course often we will have silver and "Antiqued" read blackened.

Please see attached '34 badges with bronze and silver finishes, forgive me if someone replies and I don't answer for a while, I get to see a computer about once every 3 months these days, Tieste only discribes these as being "metal"

Cheers

C

• 4 months later...
    • 5 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

I have a rare silver award medal for special participants/honored guests of the 1929 Reichsparteitag. I've only seen this medal one other time. Anyone have some background knowledge on this item or its value? Thanks.

This is a nice one. There are some silver versions floating around that have a "1000" at the bottom of the reverse. On another forum it was described as the silver content which makes on sense as there is no such thing as 1000 fine silver. I was wondering if anyone on this forum might have encountered these and have an opinion? I personally don't care for them and have my doubts.

Richard V

Andechs, I don't think your cased 29 RPT plaque is original. The lettering on the obverse is wrong as well as the details of the eagle are off. On the reverse the MM is in the wrong font. Reproductions of these cased awards are being sold in the UK. These awards cased are very rare. Here's a Vet acquired one from my collection to compare.