News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 143
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the thumbs up!

I can understand the concern , though , because the photos do tend to lend a bit more shine to the hardware than one sees in hand. It is very obviously good in person , but I can see it is much tougher to tell that from the photos. I'm very happy to have another check in the plus column for this case.

Best

Kurt

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Ahh! that old feeling when acquiring a new piece... It sits by your chair, you keep picking it up, looking, get the loop out, decide whether to clean with a toothbrush, warm water and soft soap. shall I? yes, no. Finally, it joins the rest of the birds and on to the next hunt..

The joys of collecting.. it's almost like having an affair... Just a lot more expensive!

Well done Rich. A rare piece.

Ahh! that old feeling when acquiring a new piece... It sits by your chair, you keep picking it up, looking, get the loop out, decide whether to clean with a toothbrush, warm water and soft soap. shall I? yes, no. Finally, it joins the rest of the birds and on to the next hunt..

The joys of collecting.. it's almost like having an affair... Just a lot more expensive!

Well done Rich. A rare piece.

Amen to that!! I see you've done this quite a few times yourself John! I know that I HAVE!! :speechless:

ERIC

Guest chris clark

and inside. all the luft badges not the clasps are junkers. if other pics wanted i have them in detail. the observer case is empty as on the look out for a nice junker to go in it. the case was a steal of a price so got it when it came up ( if that makes sense )

Hi Chris,

I'd like to see any more pictures of your para badge please.

thanks,

Neil

and inside. all the luft badges not the clasps are junkers. if other pics wanted i have them in detail. the observer case is empty as on the look out for a nice junker to go in it. the case was a steal of a price so got it when it came up ( if that makes sense )