News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

What makes it even worse is the fact that the non-combatant Hindenburg cross suggests that the EK2 was also for a non-com, but on the black/white ribbon.

By breaking up the bar, the "seller" (who lives up to his name) has not only destroyed an albeit small piece of history, but probably also reduced the selling value of his offering. The bar combination would almost certainly have sold for more than the sum of its constituent parts, quite apart from any historical "value" the bar may have had before it was destroyed by that careless idiot.

Gents,

Why don't we all ask him a question...and voice our disgust at such barbaric practice!

Hopefully discourage this person from doing this again....

I know its wishful thinking......

Hmmm, i like Dans idea.... kill em all....let God sort em out!!

I have one of these guys here in my area. He says individual medals sell faster and for more so he cuts up the bars. I will buy the ones that can be fixed and ad them to my pile of wayward bars in need of restoration. I have a few now :angry: .