News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Here is my Luftwaffe EM chest eagle, with some wear to add to its saltiness. I am not sure what pattern it is but it is a regular enlisted mans eagle I believe. Nice bullion eagle as well Laurence! :beer:

Cheers,

Pat

Hi all,

Don't suppose anyone has any camo examples? I had one and let it go many moons ago. Didn't want to and really wish I'd kept it. :speechless::banger:

Was a beautiful piece and I haven't seen too many pop up since. And best thing was... it was stone cold mint! :rolleyes:

So come on folks... dig some out and let me see, although I'll just start kicking myself harder for letting mine slip away. :cheeky:

Thanks, :cheers:

Dan

Scott,

That is a beautiful example. I have not seen that pattern before, either. NICE :beer:

I have only seen one camo example. I hope you find another.

I will take some photos of my others tonight. My favorite is a nice bullion droop tail from an NCO Tuchrock.

Regards

Paul

Scott,

That is a beautiful example. I have not seen that pattern before, either. NICE :beer:

I have only seen one camo example. I hope you find another.

I will take some photos of my others tonight. My favorite is a nice bullion droop tail from an NCO Tuchrock.

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul,

Figures! :speechless::speechless: I "KNEW" I should have hung onto it. Was the only one I'd ever seen and I let it go. I'm an idiot! :banger:

In fact I just did a search and could not even find a picture of one. And the one I had was beautiful... stone cold mint condition and one of the most beautiful luft eagles I'd ever seen. I think it was even a droop tail but been so long I can't remember that for sure. Just a great piece. Arrrrgh! :(

Nuts! ;)

Dan :cheers:

• 1 month later...