News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Stalingrad Panorama Museum

I had the chance to go to Volgograd last August and I spent easily more than 5 hours at the "Stalingrad Panorama Museum". Concerning my collecting and history interests, this museum is by far the most interesting museum I have seen in my life with the Soviet Armed Forces Museum in Moscow. One thing is that the displays shown at the Stalingrad Panorama Museum were much more beautiful than the ones seen at the Soviet Armed Forces Museum IMHO. Like in every museum, I bought that extra ticket that allowed you to take photographs.

I?m taking the time tonight to share some of the things I enjoyed in that museum. I hope you will like it and that some of you will have the chance to visit that city one time in your life! :)

Bryan

#1 Stalingrad Panorama Museum entrance. It is written above "Battle of Stalingrad"

• Replies 57
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread!

I will be visiting Wolgograd for the May celebrations next year. Although I generally prefer independent travelling, in Wolgograd I am considering taking a guide for 1-2 days. Could you share any connections / websites / tips you might have on visiting Stalingrad?

I've read Beevor's Stalingrad book and am particularly interested in (a la "After the Battle") something which provides details on where to find what related to the battle.

Thanks