News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Dave!

Thanks for posting this site. It looks to be a great site. I cannot get the vidoes to work though...

Are you clicking on the pics down the left hand side Paul? Don't click on the moving video at the top,that doesn't do anything.

Are you clicking on the pics down the left hand side Paul? Don't click on the moving video at the top,that doesn't do anything.

Hi Dave,

Yep, I click on the pics on the left. My browser acts is if it is down loading a page... but 15 mins later... nothing. I have digital cable, so most things upload instantaneously on my computer. :speechless:

Regards

Paul

Hi Dave,

Yep, I click on the pics on the left. My browser acts is if it is down loading a page... but 15 mins later... nothing. I have digital cable, so most things upload instantaneously on my computer. :speechless:

Regards

Paul

I'm afraid I can't help you mate,one click for me and it's straight to windows media player and I can watch the video.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul,

Sometimes it depends on what browser you're using. I generally use Opera but at times it won't load things and I then go to Internet Explorer and it works without a hitch.

Also at times it depends on if you have the proper codecs for what you are trying to view.

Only other thing is sometimes it depends on what viewer you have set as your default as at times vids won't play on one but will on another and you often have to pick and choose or might even have to download another viewer.

Hope this helps and that you're able to get them working. :beer: If not, give me a shout on PM and if either Kim or Nick are home and available and you can give us a ring I'll put you on with them and they can help you figure it out. They are my resident computer guru's. Or if you are on Internet Messenger, either Yahoo or MSN we could do it that way. Either way happy to help if I/we can. :beer:

Dan :cheers:

Dave, terrific videos! Thanks so much for posting the link. Great stuff! Paul, you'll absolutely love these once you get them working.

Dan :cheers:

Glad you like it!...there is some fantastic footage on that site :cheers: