News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The eagles have landed!

Hi all,

These two beauties defected from the Fatherland and flew in yesterday.

Superb cased 2nd pattern Juncker and a gorgeous 2nd pattern Assmann!

The Juncker has the letters W and G scratched either side of the catch,I presume the original owners initials.

Cheers

Dave

[attachmentid=56146]

And so you should, the Assmann is a really sweet example. I really agonised about buying it but I already had a heavy week. ;)

Rich

Thanks Rich!

I agonised as well mate,these PB's aren't the cheapest collectors items in the world but they sure are nice :love:

Then you can understand how easily it is to get hooked on them!

Yep :cheers: It's only really PB's though,I don't have much of a desire to collect the other flight badges apart from fighter clasps maybe..oh and I wouldn't mind an Ehrenpokal :love:

Dave

Yep :cheers: It's only really PB's though,I don't have much of a desire to collect the other flight badges apart from fighter clasps maybe..oh and I wouldn't mind an Ehrenpokal :love:

Dave

Yea yea, that's how it starts (go on, tell him, Rich) "It's only really PB's though,I don't have much of a desire to collect the other flight badges" or "I only want one each of the qualification badges" It's a slippery slope from there. :D:beer:

Yea yea, that's how it starts (go on, tell him, Rich) "It's only really PB's though,I don't have much of a desire to collect the other flight badges" or "I only want one each of the qualification badges" It's a slippery slope from there. :D:beer:

Oh yeah! That's how it starts... :rock on:

Dave

Hah! And we all lived happily ever after! C'mon Dave..... This is us you are talking to. Not your wife. No need to make comments you will regret having made! So just lust after the two new mistresses........... er, uh..... badges in your life. Very pristene>

Regards,

Mark

Hah! And we all lived happily ever after! C'mon Dave..... This is us you are talking to. Not your wife. No need to make comments you will regret having made! So just lust after the two new mistresses........... er, uh..... badges in your life. Very pristene>

Regards,

Mark

Ssshhh...remember,careless talk costs lives...'er indoors might be watching :ninja::unsure::D

• 2 weeks later...