News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Two little groups

The second group is rather interesting - did the medals & badges all belong to ONE person?

Odd combination: Construction badge & Guards badge & (civil) academy badge :unsure: . Had there been any "Guards-Construction-Units"?

The Leningrad-group is a "classic" :D and researchable.

Best regards :beer:

Christian

I hate to be a wet blanket but the number of bars I have seen that have been merely put together (and sometimes really badly) somehow quells my enthusiasm. When buying a group like that with no documentation at all, do not pay anymore than you would have for the indivdual medals. The sum of the parts is to equal the price paid for the whole!

Sadly groups can be assembled, disassembled and re-assembled. Of course serial numbering may allow for research which can confirm the veracity of the gorup (or part of it) but the absence of any award booklets leaves much more room for doubt!

Other than that.... pretty bars nonetheless!

Jim