News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Kind time of day!

I do not know English, but it is very interesting to me on your site! Unfortunately I have not completely understood dialogue, but I wish to tell that the Red banner - a fake, and the sign on honour causes very much greater doubts!!! On a red banner - by a reverser it is alteration from pendant, at During SOLDERING the screw - gilding and white enamel (and it less heat-resistant than red) the beginnings To spread has burned down and has become numb on a detail аверса that could not be on a mint.It is possible to list long still attributes which from a part has listed KILKA, but I shall tell to you from 100 % confidence that the RED BANNER - BAD, and the SIGN on HONOUR most likely a fake.

With the best regards, from Russia.

I am glad to participate in discussions and to type the big number of messages, BUT it is heavy to me to make it because I do not know language, and to sit with the translator, let and electronic - long and difficultly.

I am ready to work under the scheme all over again the goods, after money. You all over again receive a subject, and after send money. The question of trust for me is not necessary.