News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

N.S.KHRUSHCEV COMMUNIST DOCUMENTS

Just saw on ebay:

This is ones in a lifetime opportunity to purchase one of the rarest artifact for your Political memorabilia collection. Here is set of three Soviet Russia period Communist Party ID Documents of former Soviet Premier - NIKITA SERGEYEVICH KHRUSHCHEV - yes correct and 100% ORIGINAL. AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE FOR LIFE. ID covers made from the finest leather. Front cover tooled with gold. 1938 ID is not laminated inside. The 1958 & 1963 are laminated. 1938 ID #6 - is for UKRINE SUPRIEME COMMUNIST PARTY 1ST MEETING. 1958 ID #004 - is for USSR SUPRIEME COMMUNIST PARTY 5TH MEETING. 1963 ID #010 - is for RSFSR SUPRIEME COMMUNIST PARTY 6TH MEETING. Size: 1938 ID is 16.3 cm open and 8 x 5.8cm closed. size: 1958 ID is 20cm open and 10 x 6.8 cm closed, size 1963 ID is 18.6cm open and 9,2 x 6.1 cm closed. Former museum artifacts - RARE. NO RESERVE. HIGHEST BIDDER GET ALL 3 DOCUMENTS FOR ONE MONEY.

Id like to know how he got these?

Just saw on ebay:

This is ones in a lifetime opportunity to purchase one of the rarest artifact for your Political memorabilia collection. Here is set of three Soviet Russia period Communist Party ID Documents of former Soviet Premier - NIKITA SERGEYEVICH KHRUSHCHEV - yes correct and 100% ORIGINAL. AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE FOR LIFE. ID covers made from the finest leather. Front cover tooled with gold. 1938 ID is not laminated inside. The 1958 & 1963 are laminated. 1938 ID #6 - is for UKRINE SUPRIEME COMMUNIST PARTY 1ST MEETING. 1958 ID #004 - is for USSR SUPRIEME COMMUNIST PARTY 5TH MEETING. 1963 ID #010 - is for RSFSR SUPRIEME COMMUNIST PARTY 6TH MEETING. Size: 1938 ID is 16.3 cm open and 8 x 5.8cm closed. size: 1958 ID is 20cm open and 10 x 6.8 cm closed, size 1963 ID is 18.6cm open and 9,2 x 6.1 cm closed. Former museum artifacts - RARE. NO RESERVE. HIGHEST BIDDER GET ALL 3 DOCUMENTS FOR ONE MONEY.

Id like to know how he got these?

I have a strange feeling these have been offeed on ebay before :unsure:

Order of Victory

These are most certainly fake. The biggest piece of authenticity "bait" is the statement: AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEED FOR LIFE. The seller has used the same line of C*** for other fake items. :violent: I wouldn't waste a penny on this set.

:beer: Doc

Andrey,

It's more likely about the reputation of the dealer. There have been problems with the dealer in the past.

:beer: Doc

Oh, of course I've seen that the person under name "rokas" have had many fakes for sale in the past.

I have dealt with Rokas once in past and the order I bought was infact original. However, I can also say that I have observed this seller with a number of fakes including T2 ORBs as well as some German EKs. I guess as a seller, you will get everything guaranteed but sadly, not everything is actually original! Nothing I can add about the docs.

That's my two francs for you !!

Jim :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Jim,

a little bit too expensive for a copy of a Glory 1cl :D .

Also not THAT good job ;) .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Of course. That was meant to be further to my previous comment:

I have dealt with Rokas once in past and the order I bought was infact original. However, I can also say that I have observed this seller with a number of fakes including T2 ORBs as well as some German EKs. I guess as a seller, you will get everything guaranteed but sadly, not everything is actually original!

Add on Glory 1 to that list now :cheeky:

Jim :cheers:

That is not the issue. I made a comment regarding a dealer which I can now substantiate again. Dealers such as Rokaas are dangerous to collectors especially when they sell fakes copies or repros as guaranteed original items.

It seems that the high price guarantees that someone or other will take the bait.

Jim

That is not the issue. I made a comment regarding a dealer which I can now substantiate again. Dealers such as Rokaas are dangerous to collectors especially when they sell fakes copies or repros as guaranteed original items.

It seems that the high price guarantees that someone or other will take the bait.

Jim

Dear Jim,

no, I just wanted to point at the fact, that our wise Mr. "slava1stclass" didn't read your posting ;) .

Such dealers - and there are some others (specially in Europe!) - might be dangerous to a newby in the collectors community. They have to know, that they are selling fakes :angry: .

A german dealer offers now a "Odessa" for a bargain. I asked for more detailed scans - of course a fake :mad: . The "Odessa" is still missing in my humble & moderate collection, but I don't want to spend a fortune on that medal.

Best regards :beer:

Christian