News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

On the other hand,

In the heading, and in the description he says over and over again that it is JUST the photos... and he is offering it on GERMAN ebay.

If I saw something like that on Polish or Bulgarian eaby I would get the description translated BEFORE bidding.

Maybe he is working on the "A sucker born every minute..." thing, but it could be that he is thinking "I wish these people would READ before they bid !!!!"

I dont see how anyone could try and claim back from Ebay?

On the other hand,

In the heading, and in the description he says over and over again that it is JUST the photos... and he is offering it on GERMAN ebay.

If I saw something like that on Polish or Bulgarian eaby I would get the description translated BEFORE bidding.

Maybe he is working on the "A sucker born every minute..." thing, but it could be that he is thinking "I wish these people would READ before they bid !!!!"

I dont see how anyone could try and claim back from Ebay?

He is definately counting on ignorance (of the language) and by the bidding I'd say he has a couple of prospective candidates.

He is definately counting on ignorance (of the language) and by the bidding I'd say he has a couple of prospective candidates.

Indeed... but the description was in German on german Ebay....

If he had done it in German on Ebay.com it would have been an obvious sting...

As a former VICTOM of this scam. I think it is speciicly aimed at us stupid Americans.

I completely fell for this :speechless: Once i found out that it was for photos only

I made several complaints to him and he offered to reduce the price from my winning bid

of over $300 Euros to about $150 Euros. BUT his shipping cost to the US from Germany

for a packet of pictures was $95 Euros.

I refused to pay and after about a month had gone by I checked to see the status of the deal

and he was no longer listed as a Ebay dealer. ( I beleive he was banned but I am not sure)

Now he is back under a different name pulling the same scam.

I made several complaints to him and he offered to reduce the price from my winning bid

of over $300 Euros to about $150 Euros. BUT his shipping cost to the US from Germany

for a packet of pictures was $95 Euros.

This is revolting. To find yourself in a position to reach an agreement with someone ripping you off. There are many things out there to ruin the hobby, everyone needs to be careful