News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello,

A very nice looking badge ! Very sharp details on this badge .

I have never seen a badge with a string and disc tag attached as shown in this picture . What does that little disc say ? what is it made from ? Can we see some detailed pictures of thisround tag ?

Best Regards,

Joe

Hello,

I have never seen a badge with a string and disc tag attached as shown in this picture . What does that little disc say ? what is it made from ? Can we see some detailed pictures of thisround tag ?

Best Regards,

Joe

I think it is the way some of the more dramatically minded dealers used to guarantee things in the 1980s.... before digital cameras and all... "Break the seal and there is no returning it!!!"

Hello,

Best Regards,

Joe

Joe, Chris is quite correct. The badge came from Adrian Forman and the lead seal simply states "FORMAN GUARANTEE". It does not detract so I leave it on.

Regards,

Stan

• 6 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Hello, check out the size of the eagles on these badges shown here! They are too small for the wreath and in my opinion are very well made fakes. I had a 25 RK GAB that I purchased from Ulric of England a few years back that was the same as posted up on post 11, and it is 100% fake for sure as I sent it back to him for a refund. These badges are being made in China and are the best copies of the 25,50 etc Gab's you can find on the market today! Bruce

• 14 years later...